Now Closed for 2021 Applications
Portfolio Surgery is your opportunity for a one-to-one consultation with a senior industry artist at the event, who will give you expert advice about your portfolio and job-seeking.
Surgeries are roughly half an hour long and all the advising artists have a huge amount of experience – in the past, they have included Oscar, Emmy, BAFTA, and Royal Television Society award-winners.
In order to qualify you will need to:
- Have a ticket for the event
- Have a portfolio to show; either physical or online
- Bring your own device if you wish to show an online portfolio
- Register for your surgery at least half an hour before your allocated time
- Be contactable by mobile phone during the event
Selections are made completely at random and we aim to give surgeries to as many applicants as we possibly can. You will be contacted by email by November 8th if you have been successful; if you haven’t heard from us by that date unfortunately you haven’t been successful this year.
11th November: The Portfolio Surgery places have all been allocated!
Here are the industry professionals who will be advising those lucky students and industry aspirers in one-to-one consultations on the day: